This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the GLP website at www.glpropinc.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information about you and about your use of our Website and information collected from our website and in email, text and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
GLP offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by GLP or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
We value your trust and respect your privacy. As a general practice we do not provide any online information or any information gathered through forms, applications or other means to outside third parties, unless otherwise designated. We do not sell or rent any information gathered online to any outside organization.
We urge you to read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to access or use our Website. By accessing or using our Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time (see Changes to the Policy). Your continued use of our Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect any personally identifiable information from, or market to or target, individuals under the age of 18, and with regard to GLP’s casinos, persons under the age 21. Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features or use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us (see Contact GLP). California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us. Such personal information may be gathered:
- In information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- In records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- We may also use other standard Internet technologies, such as Flash technologies, Web beacons or pixel tags, and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of our Website. For example, we may include Web beacons in email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information obtained with such technology enables us to customize the services offered and measure the overall effectiveness of our online content, advertising campaigns, and the products and services we offer through our Website.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To inform you about special discounts, promotions, products offered and other matters relevant to the service or the information collected.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of GLP’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by GLP about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- If requested or required by law, court order, other legal processes, or government or law enforcement authority.
- If we believe in that disclosure is necessary or advisable for any reason, including, without limitation, to protect the rights of any third party.
Additionally, we may share your information, whether individually or in the aggregate, with our subsidiaries or affiliates for marketing or promotional purposes or to improve the products or services offered by us and our subsidiaries and affiliates.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
COLLECTION OF AGGREGATED INFORMATION
We reserve the right to perform statistical analyses of visitors’ behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of our Website. We may provide aggregated data from these sources to third parties for purposes of research and evaluation.
We have in place certain commercially reasonable technological and procedural security measures in an attempt to protect and safeguard the security of the personal information provided by our visitors.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we endeavor to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time, so please review it periodically. We may make non-significant changes to the Policy of which we may not notify users. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Protection Act (the “CCPA”) provides you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. Among other rights under the CCPA, you may have the right to request that we: (i) disclose to you any personal information that we have about you; (ii) delete personal information that we have about you (subject to certain exceptions); or (iii) not “sell” your information to a third party (excluding qualified service providers), as that term is interpreted under the CCPA. If you are a California resident, you can submit such requests to us via the contact information provided below and we will complete the request within the timeframe permitted by law. It is unlawful for us to discriminate against you because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. We do not offer financial incentives in return for the collection or use of your personal information. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You can submit such requests to us via the contact information below.
ACCESSING, REMOVING, AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You may remove, correct, and access your personal information from our systems by sending us a request via the contact information below. We will accommodate such requests in our reasonable discretion.
If you have a privacy concern or question regarding this Policy, please contact us through one of the following methods:
Email: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc.
845 Berkshire Blvd. Suite 200
Wyomissing, PA 19610