This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
CHANGES TO WEBSITE
USE OF WEBSITE
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any gaming regulations or laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Directly or indirectly interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website, and you may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- In addition, you represent and warrant that, without the prior written consent from an authorized representative of the Company, you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to access the Website for any purpose, including to monitor or copy our web pages or process any of the content contained herein; frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, and forms); or use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Company’s name, trademarks, service marks, or trade names.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website, including text, design, graphics, interfaces and code, and the selection and arrangement thereof, is owned by the Company, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The Company name and its trademarks, logos, service marks product and service names are displayed on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Company, its licensors or content providers, or other third parties. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, perform or create derivative works of the Website or any part thereof, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: Kevin Hitt (email@example.com).
The Website may contain features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
You understand and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any and all User Contributions that you provide to the Company, and the Company, is not responsible nor liable for any User Contributions. Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you post or transmit information through the Website, you grant the Company an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, world-wide license to use reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties such User Contributions for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
- You understand and acknowledge that the Company is not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Website and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is offensive, abusive, harassing, unlawful, defamatory, obscene, indecent, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable material on the Website.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Company reserves the right, but does not assume the obligation, to remove, edit or relocate any user supplied content User Contributions at its sole discretion.
USE BY UNITED STATES RESIDENTS
This Website has been published in the United States and is provided for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with all applicable local laws.
Company strongly supports parental control of the internet and, if you are a parent and do not want your children viewing this Website, consult the filtering software companies, such as: Net Nanny and Cybersitter. Net Nanny and Cybersitter are third party service providers that are not affiliated with the Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, and the Company does not assume any obligation with respect to the services provided by such providers.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCOUNTS
This Website may have links to the websites of the properties owned and operated by us and our subsidiaries or tenants in the United States. If you have created an account on one of the property’s website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your sign-in information and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify such property of any unauthorized uses of your account. Further, you agree to follow all applicable outlined cancellation procedures to cancel any such accounts.
NO WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
THE WEBSITE, CONTENT AND OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS AND REPRESENTATIVES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, OR THAT THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, OPERATION OR AVAILABILITY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SYSTEMS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE.
ANY TRANSACTIONS, COMMUNICATIONS OR OTHER DEALINGS YOU HAVE WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO SUCH THIRD PARTIES OFFERING SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUCH THIRD-PARTY TRANSACTIONS, COMMUNICATIONS OR OTHER DEALINGS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
POLICY FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that any content has been posted on the Website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify the Company by providing our designated Copyright Agent with the written information specified below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered at the Website by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Company’s designated Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is:
Legal Department, Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc.
845 Berkshire Blvd., Suite 200
Wyomissing, PA 19610
TERMINATION OF ACCESS
You acknowledge that the Company may terminate your access to this Website at any time, for any reason, with or without cause.
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
CLASS ACTION WAIVER
You and the Company agree not to bring any dispute on a class basis. Accordingly, there will be no right or authority for any dispute to be brought or heard as a class action.
INVALIDITY OF TERMS
The Company is committed to a policy of Responsible Gaming. While the Company recognizes that the overwhelming majority of customers participate in our various forms of recreation and amenities in a responsible and rational manner, there are a very small proportion who do not. For those seeking more information on responsible gambling/betting, or assistance with these issues, please visit our Responsible Gaming page.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, COMPLAINTS OR SERVICE ISSUES
If you have any questions, comments, complaints or service issues pertaining to the Website, please contact the Company at:
Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc.
845 Berkshire Blvd. Suite 200
Wyomissing, PA 19610